Monday, September 04, 2006

Clothes

So, I love clothes! And shoes. And today I've been getting rid of them. Not just a few, but a TON! I have a big pile for the consignment store and bags and bags for the Salvation Army.

And I'm going to a crop in a couple of weeks where there's going to be a garage sale, so I've been going through all that stuff too. Wow...it feels good to get rid of stuff. And I'm sure there will be more that I'll be wanting to get rid of in a few weeks when I realize that I don't really need it as much as I think I do today.

Hope everyone else is having a good Labour Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doesn't it feel so good to clean out your closet? I need to do mine again too.

Wish I could join you guys at the crop!

Carmen said...

Music to my ears Cate!! Good for you!!

Heather M. said...

YAY for you! I love getting rid of stuff - it feels so good!