Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mini book

In only five weeks Artistry happens! I'm so excited. Ali's class was so fabulous a month ago that I can hardly wait for the next one. And it's her last planned class, except CKU, for the next year or two. She said she's not going to be teaching for a while.

And because Artistry is only five weeks away, that means that Jenn's baby is only about seven weeks away. I'm so excited for her!!

Here's a little mini book I made with Memory Lane's February store kit. I love the papers! I added a few of my own things too. Enjoy! I took the title from 10 Things I Hate About You (cute movie) and changed it to Love.







Isn't that nose adorable! And those little teeth are too cute. Tiny and so white.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the mini album! You're making me want to make one now. *S*

I can't believe Artistry is only 5 weeks away - can't wait!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the book girl! Awesome job....love the color combo!!!! Cute doggie too!!!

I was hoping to go to Artistry...but to musch going on here...as always!!!! Have fun!

Crystal said...

Taht is one CUTE book!! You are inspiring me too!!

Mary Pauls said...

Cate, that album is fabulous!!!

Heather M. said...

Oh, how fun Artistry will be! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sue Sykes said...

I love all the embellies in that mini book! Does Chloe just LOVE it?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable book!