Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I have the stomach flu

So I'll update on Artistry, but it may take a couple of days. I went for a run yesterday and had absolutely no energy. Then I fell asleep before 9:00pm (without dinner) and woke up at 12:20am. By 1:00am I was getting sick. I'm feeling better than I was (ie...not throwing up anymore) but I still feel icky. I hope I can go back to work tomorrow. The weather was beautiful today!

And my sweet letter carrier, Michelle, came around to my side door to give me my Scrapologie kit because I wasn't at work. Isn't that sweet?

Well, off to bed again. I'm going to take another gravol tonight so I can sleep the night away!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You got sick again???????? Not what I had was it??

danielle said...

Thinking of you kiddo! Sending you get better hugs your way! Let me know if you can get those 8 x 8 albums for me....:)I think i want TWO!