Friday, July 06, 2007

It's 11:30, Friday night

and I have three more badges to sew on Colin's sash before I go to bed so I can get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning to help him get ready to leave for camp. The things mom's do, eh?

I'm watching the Live Earth concert on CTV and Missy Higgins is playing right now in Australia. I've been loving her music. She is absolutely amazing! You can tell that she's popular because everyone seems to know the words to her songs. It's neat to see what music is popular in each country too. I'll be curious to see who plays in the rest of the concerts tomorrow. I'm sure the British one will be great, although Al Gore is supposed to show up at the US one, so I'm sure that will be exciting too. How great to be able to pull something like this off to make people more aware of the earth and global warming!

Well, I guess my fingers have had a little break now. I should get back to sewing. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: