Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm going to Vancouver!!!!


I was just looking through some photos for one for a circle journal and found this one of Chloe in her Gap sweater. When I'm at work at Memory Lane and Colin is alone with her I often come home to find her clothes (she has two coats, two sweaters and a poncho) thrown on the back of the living room chair. He loves to dress her up. Luckily she doesn't seem to mind!

I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow! I'm so excited! I get to see Tammy and Carmen when I drop off a cj for Carmen at Tammy's house, and I get to go scrap with Jenn at Clipper Street with my friend Tracey (who I haven't seen in a year so I'm SO excited!!!!). And Colin turns 12!!! He's a teenager now! I'm so lucky to say that he is a nice teenager though (so far , anyway)!

Oh, and Elsie Flannigan, who's stuff I just LOVE is coming to Washington State, and it looks like I'll be going (once i know for sure I'll be jumping all over the place. I already have the time off work too!!!). Trudy, who I work with at the scrapbook store, has threatened to "warn her about me" if she sees her at CHA next week. And to tell Ali Edwards that she's not my favourite anymore. A girl can have more than one favourite!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Hugs!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Woohoo!! Looking forward to tomorrow Cate! See you soon! Travel Safe!

Tammy said...

I was so excited that I forgot to mention how cute Chloe looks! Your lucky your dog lets you do those things. If I put a sweater on Ruxie, she sits there an pouts. It's funny, but then you just feel sad for her. LOL!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Can't wait until you get here. I'm just about to go pack up my stuff for the crop.
Soooooo excited about Elsie Flannigan. That's going to be so much fun.

Marina said...

Oh Cate, Chloe is so adorable, love those little puppy outfits.

How wonderful that you get to visit with everyone. I completely forgot you were coming this weekend.

Perhaps before you return to the Island I could meet up with you for a cup of Joe (or tea) or something.

Hope you have a great weekend all the same.

Just Rhonda said...

okay that is sooo cute. Loving the sweater!!!! And so cool that you get to go see Elsie! That rules! Maybe she will comment on your hair too! :)

Heather M. said...

That photos is so cute!!!!!
I hope you get to see Elsie! She would be a blast!!