Sunday, January 15, 2006

I've been tagged!

Jenn and Rhonda tagged me!!! I'd post links to their blogs, but I'm kind of useless at all this stuff. I will learn how to do it though! And anyone who reads this probably knows who they are anyway! :)

So here goes...

Four jobs you have had in your life...
-
worked in two bookstores (Coles and Bolen Books...a local Victoria book store...loved it so much!
- night worker at Montreux (an eating disorder clininc that had to close because of controversy over the methods of treatment. VERY well known in the news and on Dateline and 20/20)
- letter carrier (love it when it's not raining or too cold)
- Memory Lane (lss)...my BEST job EVER! Never want to stop working there!

Four movies you would watch over and over...
-
Blue Crush (surprised?)
- Step into Liquid (a surf documentary)
- Stepmom
- Legally Blonde (I have to buy this one!)

Four places you have lived...
- Germany (I was born there)
- Fredricton, New Brunswick
- Yellowknife, NWT
- Lethbridge Alberta

Four tv shows you love to watch...
-
Gilmore Girls
- The OC
- ER
- Desperate Housewives

Four places you have been on vacation...

- Washington, DC (when I was 12)
- Hawaii
- Disneyland
- Las Vegas

Four of my favourite foods...
- tacos (I could eat 8 in one sitting...LOVE them!!!)
- Mickey Mouse waffles with whipped cream and strawberries (I always eat his ears first!)
- pink grapefruit
- Salt and Pepper chips

Four websites I visit daily...
- Scraptivity.com
- The Weather Network (goes with the job)
- Elsie Flannigan's blog
- Ali Edwards blog

Four places I would rather be right now...
-
Tofino
- Hawaii
- CKU (any of them)
- scrapping with my S! friends :)

Four bloggers I'm tagging...
I think everyone who reads this is already tagged. So if you haven't been tagged and you are reading this then you're it!






2 comments:

Tammy said...

So interesting! It's good to get to know you better!

Heather M. said...

I'd rather be in Hawaii too!!!! How about Hawaii scrapping with S! friends?!? Now there's a plan! LOL! Heck, I'd take Victoria over Calgary right now.