Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged by Rhonda...

I saw this on her blog a couple of days ago, but I've just been a little too busy to post. So here goes. I'm going to cut and paste a little of it so I don't have to go back and forth between the blogs to type it out.

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place.
Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

Leah
Amy
Rebecca
Rhonda
Cate

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
Here you go ladies!!! (I don't know if five people read this, but I'll list five names anyway)

Jenn
Patti
Mel G
Kimmie
Okay, that's only four, but that's all I can think of right now.


Here are the questions.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Hmmm...I was almost 22 and had a two year old. I was going to school to be an office assistant, but that was SO not me! I make a MUCH better letter carrier! I was almost divorced and just hanging out with some really good friends!

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Pretty much the same thing as now, but not working at the scrapbook store. So not much. Scrapbooking less I think.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

Only five???
1. Lays Salt and Pepper chips
2. Twix
3. Cinnamon bagels with cinnamon spread...yum, yum, yum!
4. Raw mushrooms with dill dip.
5. Gummy bears

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

Tomorrow - Annie
If I Had a Million Dollars - BNL
Wide Opem Spaces - Dixie Chicks
Before You - Chantal Kreviazuk
Buffalo Soldies - Bob Marley

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Quit my job and open a dog store.
2. Buy a brand new convertible.
3. Pay off all my debts and buy a house.
4. Go to Paris!!!
5. Travel, travel, travel!

Five bad habits:

1. PROCRASTINATING
2. Talking too much.
3. Spending too much money.
4. Being impatient.
5. Lately I'm REALLY forgetful.

Five things you like doing:

1. Playing games with Colin
2. Cuddling with Adam
3. knitting
4. scrapbooking
5. Laying on a beach

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

1. Jeans that aren't low rise.
2. Heidi Swapp rub-ons!!!!
3. A Jack Russell...just kidding (most of the time)!!!!!
4. Anything polyester!
5. Bread that's not made THAT day (I have a thing with bread...Adam will take advantage of it to take half of my Panini's too! :) )

Five favorite toys:

1. My car...especially in the summer when the top is down!
2. My camera.
3. My computer.
4. Chloe (is she a toy?)
5. My stove from parents for Christmas. It makes my house SO warma dn I'm so in love with it!

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

LOVE the Barenaked Ladies! I know quite a few of their songs as well! So cool to learn more about you, Cate!