Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I did it...

and actually went a little further than yesterday. Only by about two minutes, but it was further. I'm going to take tomorrow off because my legs are sore (if they're still sore tomorrow). And being a letter carrier and all it's not like a really don't get any exercise. :) And I'm still working on my art journal, but tomorrow I should get more of it done. I'll definitely post a pic of something done in it tomorrow.

Colin had a dentist appointment today and he was in with the dentist and hygenist and they were laughing like crazy. The hygenist came out and said that Colin was pretty funny. When we left the dentist office I asked him what he was doing to make them laugh so much and he said just being himself. What a funny guy! He left enjoying the dentist though...and he's always hated going! He has one cavity so at least it'll be easier to get him there next time!

I got all responsible last Friday morning and made an appointment for him to get his eye's checked too. He goes on Saturday at 9:00. He's supposed to wear glasses and never does, so I'm curious to see if his eyes are any worse. I've never really noticed him squinting to read things or play on the computer, so we'll see. When he first got the glasses he chewed one of the arms off (the part that curls behind his ear) and said they broke. They were $400+ glasses so I was NOT a happy mom. Amazing how smart they are in grade 2! So my dad fixed them and it was a constant battle to get him to wear them. So he never really wore them at school.

Well, off to go scrap! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Kids are darn smart aren't they?!?! He sounds like an awesome kid, Cate!
Keep up the great work with the running! Can't wait to see your journal.

Unknown said...

Colin is too funny. Love hearing about all his comments. WTG on the running. Can't wait to see your journal.