Sunday, March 26, 2006


So, I've been a bad blogger. I guess there's lots of us out there. But I just signed up for Rhonna's 21 day challnge so now I'll be better...at least for 21 days. And then that'll be my habit I guess! I can't think of what I want to work on yet. Maybe organizing my house.

And did anyone see her stamps!?! I *need* them! SO gorgeous! I seriously want those flower and bird sets! http://rhonnafarrer.typepad.com/dreamy/

Last weekend Jenn and I went to Treasury of Memories for four Elsie Flannigan classes. I would seriously travel the world taking her classes if I could! I *loved* it SO much! I'll post the stuff I made on my blog later. I still haven't taken pctures of it yet.

Oh, and Jenn and I have some Ali stuff coming to us. Fun! I can hardly wait to get it at the Pick of the Patch retreat weekend (which is going to be AWESOME...I'm taking three Tia Bennett classes and I'm thinking of taking her fourth.)

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Ooooh, you guys are gonna have a blast the POTP retreat! So cool! I'm glad you had so much fun taking Elsie's classes.
Congrats on starting the 21 day challenge! I'm so happy for you that you are doing it!