Monday, March 27, 2006

I know what I'll do!

I think I'm going to start running. Adam really wants me to run so that we have something in common, and I would love to be able to run again. I used to run, but haven't in years and will admit that I don't really like it anymore. But that's what I'm going to do. And hopefully I'll love it again!

Now, realistically I won't run every day for 21 days, but I plan on running 16 of them. And then I also want to work on something else. Thinking before I spend money. I want to buy a laptop and my goal is to buy it in July. I *LOVE* spending money, so this is going to be a hard one. But I think becoming more aware of what I spend my money on for 21 days will make it easier to be more aware of it from now on.

I'm *SO* glad that Rhonna has started this! Thank you for being such an inspiring person!

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Awesome, awesome goals!!!!! WTG, Cate!