Saturday, January 05, 2008

January 4th

I've been taking my camera to work with me this year (2008). I've been noticing that since I've had my camera with me, I've seen so many things that would be great photos. We've had really blustery, stormy weather for the last few days (lots of wind warnings) and it's been really cloudy. Yesterday the wind blew the clouds away and the sun was out for a few minutes. I happened to be driving around the corner and saw this church lit up by the sun. You can't really tell how dark the clouds are behind it, but they are dark storm clouds, and I thought it was so cool to see the light shining on the church with the dark clouds behind it.

As a side note...I rotated this in iPhoto and it is still sideways, so until I can get Photoshop for my MacBook, I have no idea how to get it rotated and keep it that way. Sorry!! If anyone has any advice, feel free to share it! I'm still getting use to a Mac. *S*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture is stunning!!! I love it. I remember from my photo class that there's something funny about rotating pics on Mac but I don't remember what it was.
I've been uploading mine from Mac and they've been okay so I don't know what's going on.

Heather M. said...

Wow, what a GORGEOUS photo!
Do you have iPhoto? It loads all my photos and rotates them for me. I never have to worry about it. That's weird that it's not doing it for you...