Sunday, January 06, 2008

January 6th

Last May I won a $1000 shopping spree at Heirloom Linens. I bought Colin a duvet and then gave him $200 to buy whatever he wanted (he picked a camouflage duvet cover and then two queen sized pillows and pillow cases to match his duvet cover and an alarm clock that moos). Then I bought some things...and didn't ever post them. So today my photo is my bed, and the patchwork quilt I bought with the money. And I happened to take the photo in the three minutes that the lazy mutt wasn't sleeping on it. Too bad, because she really spices up photos (but I guess you guys already know I think that *S*).

I took the photo the lengthwise instead of horizontal, so if it is still sideways then Blogger doesn't like me. *S*

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Wow, that is so awesome that you won that! Cute quilt!