Saturday, January 12, 2008

More photos.

So, I've taken a photo a day, but I started using Aperture and I haven't been able to figure out how to upload from there. So tonight I dragged (is that a word...it sounds weird) all the photos back into iPhoto, which apparently likes me again! All these photos were taken today with my new 50mm/1.8 lens. Seriously, I love this lens!

This first photo is Adam's "commuting" bike. I got down low and took the photo. This photo feels like the "artsyist" photo I've ever taken I think, and I like it.



This one is Colin (with that crazy hair that won't do anything but stick up) on Adam's computer. He'll be 14 in just over a week, and won't let me take any photos of him. Although Adam told both the boys today that they really only have a right to complain if we're asking them to pose al the time, so hopefully that will work for a while. Since we both have new cameras, we've both been snapping photos of the kids constantly.



And this is Max. He's my parents Bichon. He's a little bigger than most Bichons (okay...a lot bigger...he's over 30 pounds) and he's not the cutest dog around, but this photo actually makes him look cute, so I like it.



And I have to figure out how to make the banner photo a little smaller, but I think she's so cute that it might stay that way for a while. I love her shiny lower lip and pompom white nose, and the way that her hair will not stay off her face. Even if I cut it, the stuff further back just falls forward.

3 comments:

Karen said...

wow, your photos are great, love the bike wheel

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great photos...enjoy your 50 mm...I know I love mine!

danielle said...

Awesome pics Cate...don't you just love the 50mm lens....have fun with it! Can't wait to see u again soon.