Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day 7...


Have you ever seen a dog stick her tongue out at you? She's such a cutie!!!! (and is actually just licking her lips)

It's dark out and I was thinking of not going running, but I'm feeling guilty now, so I think I'm going to go for a very short run now. I figure very short is better than not at all.

I've been kind of unsure about my art journal. Not really sure what to do. I think I'm just going to take the quotes that Rhonna gives us every day and write them in and try to do something "artsy" with it (because I really want to!). I was looking at Tia's art journal and she BLOWS me away! I could totally tell how she was feeling each day about her goal. That's a talent that I wish I had! So that's what I'll do and if I feel more comfortable doing something else then I'll do it. So hopefully tomorrow I'll have something more than just my cover to post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't Tia's journal awesome? You are so right about how well she expresses her emotions on the page. Mine isn't turning out very artsy - really more of a journal. I'm hoping the Freestyle book will inspire me!

The pic of Chloe is way too cute. WTG on the running this week! Isn't the extra hour of daylight going to make it so much easier?!

Heather M. said...

Hehehe! What a CUTE photo!