Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Remember that 12 yr old boy I was going to sell?

How soon do you want him?

He quit band. Without telling me. My question is why does the school let a 12 yr old boy in grade six quit band without getting something signed by his parents? He's going back. Like it or not. He's not liking me very much right now!

And that "no homework" he's had for three weeks. It's just not done. The project on the Australian government that's due tomorrow. Apparently lost. Spelling that they haven't had since spring break. Unfinished.

Why can't he be two again? I'd take the terrible two's over this anyday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! Sounds like you guys are in for a not-so-fun weekend. I can't believe they'd just let him quit!!! Have fun working on the project.

Heather M. said...

Ahh, the joy of being a parent! Good luck!

Mary Mac said...

I made it over to your blog!!! Ok, did he get his homework done or what? Hopefully, you didn't have to crack the whip too much!