Thursday, April 20, 2006

One more sleep!

I am SO excited for the Pick of the Patch retreat! It's going to be so much fun! I'm taking three Tia Bennett classes and I'm so excited for them! And I sewed some aprons for Jenn and I. I'll post a picture later. I really hope she likes it!



Look at this picture! Tracy bought a puppy! When I was over in Vancouver she was actively searching but hadn't found anything. Isn't she cute? Her name is Bella (I think). Chloe will be so excited next time we go over!

Mary was in Victoria last weekend and it was SO awesome meeting her and Derrick! She seriously has the cutest laugh ever! And she laughs all the time! It's awesome!

And next weekend Karen comes to visit! I'm so excited about that! I love spending the day scrapping wih her. And I can hardly wait to see her newest stamps!Tin Box Creations has some super cute stuff! I love the hibiscus flower ones! I've probably used them the most.

I have to be at work in seven minutes. Oops!

No comments: